Homeschooling Lessons and “Does God Use Sound When He Speaks to Prophets?”
Homeschooling children sure does educate the teacher. Already I’ve learned:
1. How to define “median” accurately.
2. What “firmament” means.
3. How in Excel to use cell labels as variables, for use in computing averages over varying ranges.
4. Lots about Sumerians and Egyptians.
5. How to construct a one-line *.exe file to say “Hello, World”.
6. That the French language is impoverished in terms of children’s literature.
Today this question came up:
Does God Use Sound When He Speaks to Prophets?
Anybody have any ideas? I did think of the “still small voice” passage in II Kings.